- To conduct research in order to support advocacy and influence mind sets amongst faith based communities, policy makers and communities.
- To provide pastoral care, spiritual attention and counseling for Uganda’s LGBTI faith leaders, affirming faith leaders and faith based communities in Uganda.
- To build capacities of members and marginalized communities using a holistic approach that builds their economic, social and political capacity to effectively stand for their human rig
- To build a progressive network of affirming faith leaders and like-minded organizations, media houses, networks and policy mak
- To strengthen capacities and systems of UCAA-UG members and partners to deliver quality human rights programs in Ugand